This is where the REAL money starts.
Getting sponsors to pay you.
What you will learn in this section.
What have we covered this far in the training program?
What IS a Pitch Deck?
What is included in a Pitch deck – and Why?
Watch the the full training video.
- Value proposition
- Underlying magic
- Business model
- Go to market plan
- Competitive analysis
- Management team
- Financial projection + key metrics
- Testimonial, accomplishments, awards
- Review (*if necessary) Finding Your Target Audience.
- Outline exactly who your target is. Leave no stone unturned. Outline their education, employment, family dynamic and anything else you can use to identify them.
- Consider what other types of companies would also benefit from this reaching this audience. What business, personal or service needs do these audience members have in common.
- Start constructing a list of those businesses. These will be your target when you start prospecting for sponsors.