What you will learn in this section.
What have we covered this far in the training program?
What IS a Pitch Deck?
What is included in a Pitch deck – and Why?
Watch the the full training video.
- Value proposition
- Underlying magic
- Business model
- Go to market plan
- Competitive analysis
- Management team
- Financial projection + key metrics
- Testimonial, accomplishments, awards
- Review (*if necessary) Finding Your Target Audience.
- Outline exactly who your target is. Leave no stone unturned. Outline their education, employment, family dynamic and anything else you can use to identify them.
- Consider what other types of companies would also benefit from this reaching this audience. What business, personal or service needs do these audience members have in common.
- Start constructing a list of those businesses. These will be your target when you start prospecting for sponsors.